Monday, January 20, 2020

Star Trek tng cross stitch quote #1: some days the bear gets you

My next project, my favorite Riker quote. Riker was designed by a DeviantArt creator named Black Lupin. I based the bear on a more complicated pattern I bought on Etsy. It’s stinkin cute (cross stitch pattern. pixelized version of commander Riker sitting next to a pixelized bear with the words “some days you get the bear” on top and underneath “some days the bear gets you”)

I plan to get it officially on a computerized grid after I finish stitching it up, as I usually make adjustments while making it, but if you can’t wait til I do that (cuz lord knows when that will be) I’m leaving the handwritten one here for readers. Just comment and let me know if you’re making it!
UPDATE: digital chart available! I didn't outline riker on the pattern but I meant to; brown for the hair and skin, black for the jumpsuit. the red dot is just a sign for the middle of the pattern. I did French knots for toes along the footpads in the finished project (also not depicted on pattern but easy enough for you to add if you wish).






Update: finished it!


No comments:

Post a Comment